Book included: Making a Lasting Difference
One day workshop
Based on the popular Lasting Difference toolkit, this participatory workshop introduces the principles and practices of financially sustainable organisations.
Participants will broaden their understanding of sustainability and how to achieve it, using the five capabilities of involvement, income generation, impact measurement, innovation and improvement.
With a practical focus, participants will develop action plans to support their organisation to survive into the future – and make a lasting difference.
Who should sign up?
The workshop is particularly suitable for organisational and project managers and those in development roles, but will be relevant to anyone with an interest in making a lasting difference.
What will I get out of it?
The attendees will:
- Identify the paradoxes, principles and practices of organisational sustainability in their organisation.
- Complete a self-assessment to identify key survival risks and opportunities.
- Develop sustainability actions for their organisations in a supportive environment with sector peers.
- Receive a copy of Making a Lasting Difference, the inspirational book on charity sustainability.
What will it cover?
By the end of the workshop, participants will have:
- Improved their understanding of organisational sustainability
- Increased ability to think about sustainability in new ways
- Gained access to new tools for working on sustainability
- Increased ability to assess the sustainability of the organisation
- Increased ability to take action on sustainability
Trainer: Wren & Greyhound
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions