Please note, this course will take place in Liverpool on this date.
One day course
Come to this course to explore what makes people tick, how to appeal to others’ communication styles and ways to give a clear and effective message that raises your chances of influence.
Who should sign up?
Anyone who wants to develop their skills in influencing and persuading others.
What will I get out of it?
- Identify ‘what makes people tick’.
- Explore the ‘best approach’ to appeal to others’ styles and ways to give a clear and effective message.
- Identify how to overcome barriers to listening and ways to appear confident when communicating.
- Explore what causes conflict and how to ensure win/win.
- Consider imagery, language and approach when influencing others.
What will it cover?
- Influencing/motivating factors
- Communication styles and behaviour
- The five Es of listening
- Building rapport and communicating the message
- Self-presentation and handling conflict
What do people say about this course:
“An excellent, well delivered course that met my learning objectives exactly.”
Steven Trevellion, Porch Light
Trainer: Cathy Shimmin
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions