Half day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a brief refreshment break.
This course is part of the Building a Successful Organisation series of courses – find out more about booking all 6 dates here, or click on the dates in the menu to the left of this text for each individual course.
Public benefit organisations need to appeal to and engage with many stakeholders, good communications is vital as it impacts on every facet of an organisation. This course will take you through, communications and branding for your organisation.
Who should sign up?
Anyone new to communications and branding.
- Marketing as a skill not a project
- How to identify your key messages, key audiences, and key ways to reach those audiences
- Aligning your message with your purpose
- How to ensure that your external and internal communications are aligned
- Learn to create networks of supporters
- Moving from planning to engagement in marketing – what tools, resources, and activities you need
Trainer: Robert Foster
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions