Duration: 1 hour Zoom session
At DSC, we believe that term Core Costs implies that these costs can be cut, which they cannot. This webinar will explore new ways of talking about funding the services that the sector so badly needs us to continue delivering.
You will learn how to differentiate your funding applications as well creatively cost your projects to overcome some of the challenges. We will explore how to ensure all costs are covered as part of your service delivery.
Who should sign up?
For anybody that is responsible for fundraising. This course is also applicable all charity staff that are looking to build their understanding of how to effectively fundraise in the modern landscape
What will I get out of it?
- Learn creative ways to cost applications
- Consider the language used to describe our “costs”
- Understanding of the balance between fundraising and service delivery
What will it cover?
- Techniques to ensure all costs are covered
- Clear plan to take back to your fundraising
- Explore the different language we can use in our bids
Trainer: George Knight
Book your space and access an exclusive 15% off on DSC publications
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions