One day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break as well as brief refreshment breaks.
Book (Digital copy) Included: Speed Read: Confidence at Work
Being confident is absolutely key to achieving your goals at work. Communicating confidently helps us convey the message clearly, as well as building our credibility with others. It helps us to use influence and persuasion positively and during this course we will look at barriers to confidence, how we communicate with others and how we can inform others’ perception of us, so that we are the most personally effective at work.
Who should sign up?
People at all levels who want to develop their confidence, communication and influencing skills, to help them deliver the best results they can for themselves and for their organisations.
What will I get out of it?
- Considered confidence at work; Barriers and Benefits
- Reflect on achievements and success and what factors contribute to this
- Explored ‘what makes people tick’
- Assessed own preferred communication styles
- Considered ‘best approach’ to appeal to others’ styles
- Identified barriers to listening and ways to listen more clearly and help others to also
- Identified ways to appear confident when communicating
- Explored assertiveness and approaches to maintain relationship and credibility
What will it cover?
- CONfidence; What does it mean and what does it look like?
- Remembering Success
- Ticks, Onions and Assumptions
- You’re my favourite colleague
- E’sy Listening
- The Assertive Professional
Trainer: Cathy Shimmin
Book your space and access an exclusive 15% off on DSC publications
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions