One day course online 10.00 – 15.30
Being confident is absolutely key to achieving your goals at work. Come along to this course to overcome your barriers, improve your self-esteem and develop your communication skills – leading to more success and more happiness in the long term.
Who should sign up?
People at all levels who want to develop their self-esteem and confidence to help them deliver the best results they can for themselves and for their organisations.
What will I get out of it?
- Develop your self-esteem and portray confidence
- Explore what creates a positive image and how to project this to colleagues
- Have more awareness of your own strengths and achievements
- Have a clearer vision of your goals and how to achieve them
- Be more confident in building positive relationships
- Find out how to handle feedback and use it positively
What will it cover?
- Using a SWOT analysis to understand where you are and where you would like to go
- Recognising your achievements, skills and qualities
- Matching your own personal values and goals
- Planning for balance in your work and life as a whole
- The importance of empathy and getting into ‘other people’s maps of the world’ to build relationships
- Confident communication skills and dealing with feedback usefully and assertively
Trainer: Cathy Shimmin
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions