* Coronavirus update – As you will be aware, Government has advised against unnecessary gatherings and for people to work remotely where possible, which includes training events. While all of DSC’s March and April course dates have been rescheduled to later in the year, this date is currently available to book, however it’s possible that this course will also be rescheduled to later in the year.
If we do need to reschedule this date, please be assured that all delegates who are already booked on will be contacted and we’ll be in touch again when we’ve got the new date in the diary.
One day course
Being confident is absolutely key to achieving your goals at work. Come along to this course to overcome your barriers, improve your self-esteem and develop your communication skills – leading to more success and more happiness in the long term.
Who should sign up?
People at all levels who want to develop their self-esteem and confidence to help them deliver the best results they can for themselves and for their organisations.
What will I get out of it?
- Develop your self-esteem and portray confidence
- Explore what creates a positive image and how to project this to colleagues
- Have more awareness of your own strengths and achievements
- Have a clearer vision of your goals and how to achieve them
- Be more confident in building positive relationships
- Find out how to handle feedback and use it positively
What will it cover?
- Using a SWOT analysis to understand where you are and where you would like to go
- Recognising your achievements, skills and qualities
- Matching your own personal values and goals
- Planning for balance in your work and life as a whole
- The importance of empathy and getting into ‘other people’s maps of the world’ to build relationships
- Confident communication skills and dealing with feedback usefully and assertively
Trainer: Cathy Shimmin
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions