Please note, this course will take place in Liverpool only.
This course will help you to identify the businesses that could work with you, build a prospect list and help you to meet them in a manner that will lead to building long-term relationships.
Who should sign up?
This course if for anyone who wants to build effective, sustainable, long-term partnerships with businesses, and does not know where to meet them, or what to ask for.
What will I get out of it?
- Build a dynamic prospect list, that is always evolving
- An understanding of what businesses want from charities
- Develop an ethics policy and understand the challenges this can bring
- A new view on networking and where to meet businesses
What will it cover?
- The context of why businesses support charities
- Where to find businesses that no-one else is working with
- The difference between various types of corporate fundraising
- What do you need in an ethics policy?
- How to carry out Due Diligence
- The Donor funnel, from research to partnership
- Where and how to network
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions