This course date is no longer available.
One day course
Is it really like Dragon’s Den pitching to a corporate? This course will take you through what companies are looking for, help you to prepare and enable you to tailor your pitch to different corporates.
This course isn’t just about the theory, a representative from a company will join us for part of the day and you will have the opportunity to try out pitching them. This will leave you feeling confident enough to immediately start raising more money from for your organisation.
Who should sign up?
Those responsible for developing charity partnerships with companies or anyone wanting to find out more about pitching to corporates.
What will I get out of it?
- An understanding of companies, alongside their motivations and expectations when working with charities.
- A chance to develop and negotiate appropriate packages to meet the needs of both your charity and the company.
- Identify what your organisation’s strengths and weaknesses are, what your organisation needs and what you can offer a company.
- Explore the factors leading to success in generating income from companies.
- The opportunity to develop and deliver a successful pitch.
What will it cover?
- The company perspective – why companies give
- Generating creative ideas for win-win partnerships
- The best ways to approach corporate partners
- Practical tips for making a successful pitch
- Opportunity to practice pitching and receive feedback
What people said about this course
“An excellent mix of information, participation and access to external professionals. A pacey, info-packed course that really delivers.”
Vanessa Thomas, Hope House Children’s Hospice
Trainer: Gill Jolly
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions