Half day course online on Monday 20 July
Duration: Half day: 2 x 1 hour Zoom workshops with break (10.00-12.15)
This course is part of the Building a Successful Organisation series of courses – find out more about booking all 6 dates here, or click on the dates in the menu to the left of this text.
Strategy and strategic planning are key to a successful delivery of outcomes, team & stakeholder engagement. The positive benefits of undertaking a structured and practical planning process have an immediate impact on any organisation.
Who should sign up?
This workshop is for those leading organisations, trustees or even those that support charities. The content is practical and immediately applicable and has been successfully tested with hundreds of charities.
By the end of the course, participants will have:
- A practical guide to plan and engage teams and create robust, practical and positive strategies to help them achieve positive outcomes
- Learned to use a very useful, and visual, tool – the Social business model Canvas, to assist you with creating, delivering and capturing value
- Approaches to strategy and strategic planning in a time of flux
- Understanding and applying the Social Business Model Canvas; a powerful tool to deliver your strategic aims and maximise value for all stakeholders
- Connecting strategy with measuring change and strategic funding
- How to create a business plan and funding applications
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions