Receive a free copy of Legacy and In-Memory Fundraising when you attend this course.
Half day course
This half day course is aimed at any charity staff who have legacy fundraising as part of their day to day role
Who should sign up?
Anyone involved in fundraising either part time or full time, any CEO or senior management team member who has a fundraising role as part of their job
What will I get out of it?
- You will learn everything about whole legacy market and why the potential to develop legacy income is so easy
- You will learn which objectives to set to ensure a focused clear and practical legacy strategy
- You will learn how to prioritise target audiences and set objectives to achieve your aim
- You will develop a simple and very clear strategy which is focused on a practical action plan
- You will know how to evaluate success
- You will learn how to care for those who express an interest in legacy giving
What will it cover?
- Research outcomes from meeting thousands of donors
- Establishing clear objectives for each target audience
- Clear objectives for each method of communication ensuring you know which communications to invest in
- Really cost effective or cost free ways of communicating legacies
- How to cultivate and steward prospects
- How to evaluate success
Trainer: Richard Radcliffe
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions