Please note, this course will take place in Liverpool only.
This course will give you the route map to take the right steps in producing a comprehensive and robust income generation strategy, build a sustainable future for your charity and support it to deliver its charitable purpose.
Who should sign up?
Any fundraiser who is having to produce an income generation strategy for the first time.
What will I get out of it?
- Introduction to important groundwork exercises you should do before developing your income generation strategy
- Step by step guide to develop your income generation strategy
- A take away action plan to help you to develop your income generation strategy
What will it cover?
- What are the challenges we face when developing an income generation strategy?
- Where your organisation is; where does it wants to be and how is it going to get there
- Review of your current fundraising; what you do good, what you can improve on, what you can leave behind and what new income streams you can introduce
- Process for developing your plan
- What foundations do you need to put in place for a sustainable future for your charity?
- Lots of practical activities in large and small groups
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions