Receive a free copy of Key Guides: The Board Secretary’s Handbook when you attend this course.
Half day course
It will give you the knowledge and skills you need to do a great job in the role, covering job responsibilities and compliance issues relating to the Charities Act 2011 and the Companies Act 2006.
Who should sign up
- Anyone who is new to the role of Company Secretary.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn about the role of Company Secretary
- Understand your impact and duties as company secretaries of charities in relation to the Charity Code.
What will it cover?
- The role of the company secretary
- Dealing with Companies House and Charity Commission filings.
- The typical tasks of the company secretary
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
Trainer: Alan Clarkin
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions