Two day course
* Ask at reception on the day about the 30% off one of our funding websites when you attend this course (does not apply when used in conjunction with any other offers). (New subscriptions only).
This course, for new fundraisers, gives an excellent overview, with practical tips and advice you can start putting into action straight away to raise money for your organisation.
You’ll learn about everything from fundraising sources, techniques and practice to the fundraising culture in the UK.
This course really is essential for anyone starting work in the third sector.
Who should sign up?
Staff, volunteers and trustees new to fundraising or those without much experience in the area.
What will I get out of it?
- Identify where the money is and how to go about securing it from A to Z.
- Fundraise effectively through all sources of funding, from trusts to legacies.
- Better understand what skills you need to be an effective fundraiser.
- Gain a broad overview of fundraising in practice and feel more confident in your next steps as a fundraiser.
What will it cover?
- The reality of fundraising in the UK – statistics, facts and figures
- How to motivate your donors and maximise donations to your cause
- Basic fundraising techniques and useful tools to raise money from individual donors, major donors, corporate support, trusts and foundations
- Making an appeal: how to present it to funders and communicate effectively
- Case studies – what do others do better and how can we learn from others’ mistakes and successes?
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions