One day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break (12.15-13.15) as well as brief refreshment breaks.
Digital book (pdf) included: Speed Read: Presentations
It doesn’t have to be this way. There are techniques you can learn to give successful presentations, no matter what the subject or audience.
Sign up for this introductory course to learn a proven process for preparation and delivery, and for the chance to practise and get feedback.
You’ll finish the course well on your way to being a great public speaker.
Who should sign up?
Charity staff without much experience of public speaking, but who need to give presentations at work.
What will I get out of it?
- Get essential tips for structuring presentations.
- Explore and practise techniques to help you deliver a talk.
- Discuss how to handle the nerves and keep your audience’s attention.
- Identify areas for improvement and action to take.
What will it cover?
- Impromptu and prepared speeches
- Content of your speech: objectives, preparation, structure and delivery
- Other elements to take into account when giving a speech/presentation: timing, nerves, body language, rapport with audience, visuals and listening to your audience
- Practice session and feedback for future development
Trainer: Eileen Browne
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions