Helping others to get the best out of their meetings and gatherings is a precious skill worth having.
To explore the basic theory of facilitation and put the theory into practice
Who should attend?
Those currently responsible for facilitating meetings who want to improve their skills and people for whom this is a new area of responsibility.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Recognise the basic theory of facilitation and of frequent behaviours of groups
- Put the theory into practice, having tested it in the group
- Scene setting
- Meaning of facilitation
- Roles and responsibilities of the facilitator
- Processes for building consensus
- Strategies for handling difficult behaviour
- Maintaining momentum in times of crisis
- Importance of evaluation
Trainer: Mike Phillips
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions