One day course
This date is no longer available. Go back to browsing our other courses.
This course will give you the skills to do just that. You’ll explore how to best facilitate meetings in your organisation, so you can make good decisions quickly and effectively, with everyone on board.
Good facilitation skills can improve your whole organisation’s productivity. You can’t miss this indispensable course.
Who should sign up?
Staff currently responsible for facilitating meetings who want to improve their skills will find lots of useful new tips and advice. The course is also suitable for people new to facilitating meetings.
What will I get out of it?
- Recognise the basic theory of facilitation and of how groups can behave.
- Learn what knowledge and skills the facilitator should have.
- Be able to plan the right approach to achieve clearly identified objectives.
- Put the theory you learn into practice, testing it in the group.
What will it cover?
- Scene setting
- The meaning of ‘facilitation’
- Roles and responsibilities of the facilitator
- Processes for building consensus
- Strategies for handling difficult behaviour
- Maintaining momentum in times of crisis
- The importance of evaluation
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions