Book included: The Complete Fundraising Handbook
One day course
In this course you will spend time learning how an effective fundraiser works. You will look at the current fundraising opportunities and how a fundraiser makes sure that they are fundraising from areas that return the most investment.
You will then apply your learnings to create a fundraising strategy for your own charity. We will use the Complete Fundraising Handbook, the book you get for free on the course, to make sure that the lessons learnt in the classroom can be taken back to the office.
Better understanding of the current fundraising climate will help you make better decisions now. Saving money and time, whilst generating more funds along the way.
Who should sign up?
For those new to fundraising or those wanting to get a bigger picture of the world of fundraising.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn the principles of fundraising
- Explore the different avenues of fundraising and establish which avenue of fundraising is suitable for you
- Learn the basics of engaging with each different funder
- Identify and develop a fundraising strategy for you to use when you get back to the office
What will it cover?
- Building the right team of fundraisers
- Approaching the right funders, the right way
- Tailoring applications to the different type of funders
- Identifying your ideal donor and how to nurture that relationship
- Development of a strategy to guide your fundraising efforts with confidence
Trainer: George Knight
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions