* Coronavirus update – As you will be aware, Government has advised against unnecessary gatherings and for people to work remotely where possible, which includes training events. While all of DSC’s March and April course dates have been rescheduled to later in the year, this date is currently available to book, however it’s possible that this course will also be rescheduled to later in the year.
If we do need to reschedule this date, please be assured that all delegates who are already booked on will be contacted and we’ll be in touch again when we’ve got the new date in the diary.
Book included: The Digital Fundraising Book
One day course
The advancement of digital media has revolutionised the way charities can build relationships with donors and supporters. With recent case studies and lots of practical tips, this course will help you better understand the media available and how to adapt your messages to maximise the returns from each channel.
Who should sign up?
Anyone responsible for developing donors who is seeking to develop their practical digital marketing expertise and knowledge.
What will I get out of it?
- A better understanding of the key digital marketing media available for building loyal donors.
- Develop a digital content marketing strategy to ensure that you are delivering messages relevant to your key audiences through the right channels at the right time.
- An introduction to the key measures and metrics available to help you improve and develop your approach.
What will it cover?
- The basics of the key tools: website, email, social media, blog, text/sms, search engine optimisation and search marketing.
- How to develop message copy and visuals that can be easily adapted to suit each channel.
- How to ensure that content is presented to maximise search engine optimisation performance.
- Key considerations for ‘pay-per-click’ marketing and the pitfalls to avoid with Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
- Making the most of Google Analytics to keep track of performance.
- Key GDPR considerations when using digital media.
Trainer: Nick Day
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions