Online Zoom event 09:45-14.00 on Thursday 18 March 2021
Funds Online Live! – Brought to you in partnership with Funds Online, DSC’s popular funding platform.
Funds Online Live! – A series of half day events in 2021, providing you with the latest skills and information you need to support your organisational fundraising activities. Each event aims to give you:
- The latest best practices in fundraising
- Demonstrations showing you how to get the best out of Funds Online
- Research and trends to understand and navigate the current government and sector polices
- Keynotes from members of the fundraising community
- Guest funders speaking on current funding programmes and plans for the future.
09.45 – 10.00: Welcome and introduction
DSC CEO Debra Allcock Tyler welcomes you all to this new fundraising event
10.00 – 11.00: Keynote from the fundraising community – Simon Scriver, Co-Founder & Director of Fundraising Everywhere
Simon will share his experiences in fundraising and the latest fundraising techniques to support your fundraising goals.
11.00 – 11.15: Break
11.15 – 11.30: Funds Online demonstration – Managing your account
In this session we will demonstrate key functions in managing your Funds Online account, such as adding and removing users, reassign your own details, updating your key information and performing project management processes in Funds Online.
11.30 – 12.15: Training session choice – Fundraising strategy and writing OR Emotional resilience in fundraising – Click here for session descriptions.
12.15 – 12.30: Break
12.30 – 13.00: Research and trends
DSC’s Research Team will provide an overview of the latest trends and issues in funding, including how different grant-makers and other funders have responded to Covid-19, and what it may mean for the future.
13.00 – 14.00: Funders Online
Ray Lock, CEO, FiMT, will discuss FiMT’s current funding programmes, current opportunities and what they want to see from applicants. Ray will also discuss future plans and there will be an opportunity for questions and answers.
Extra Terms and Conditions
- You must have an active subscription at the time of the event, only those with an active account will be sent zoom details
- No refunds, you can transfer your place once or credit kept on your account
- Zoom details will be sent 5 days before the event date
- Please note this event will not be recorded
This event is free to Funds Online subscribers (using a discount code when booking) – Find out more about Funds Online here.
All Funds Online subscriber accounts have been sent the special discount code, however if you have not received it please contact our friendly CS team on email@example.com and they will give you the code to get this event for free.
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions