One Day Course
This date is no longer available. You can still book on to our other dates listed on the left hand side.
What makes the difference?
From content, copy, format and subject lines to how often you send it and even what time of the day it hits inboxes, there are lots of factors that affect an e-newletter’s success.
Come along to this course for the latest practical advice, tips and tricks on getting your e-newsletter opened, read – and your supporters taking action to support your cause.
Who should sign up?
Anyone who writes web copy and produces e-newsletters.
What will I get out of it?
- Identify the different methods for producing e-newsletters.
- Find out how to produce an e-newsletter, what should be in it, and how to get it sent out.
- Understand how to make your writing sparkle.
- Ensure your marketing connects directly with your audience.
What will it cover?
- Getting started and the benefits of e-newsletters
- Frequency, content and format
- Writing effective and readable for the web
- Advantages of e-news
- Writing tips for non-writers and W3C accessibility guidelines
- Hot marketing tips – connect with your audience
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions