Half day course
This half day course is aimed at any charity staff who have legacy fundraising as part of their day to day role.
Who should sign up?
Anyone who is involved in fundraising marketing or communications, CEOs and trustees are also welcome.
What will I get out of it?
- You will learn exactly what messages will work and how to promote them in every channel of communication you use.
- You will learn the motivations for leaving legacies
- You will understand how to research and develop a whole team of legacy “voices” to promote this way of giving.
What will it cover?
- Research outcomes from over 600 charities
- Who leaves legacies and why they leave them
- Key Will making messages to ensure they take action
- Really cost effective or cost free ways of communicating legacies
Trainer: Richard Radcliffe
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions