One day course
This course will give you the perfect introduction to raising funds from legacies, from the different approaches you can take to how to make ‘the ask’. It’s the ideal starting point for beginners to the area.
Who should sign up?
This course is for those with little or no experience of fundraising from legacies and who now need to put together a basic legacy strategy.
What will I get out of it?
- Identify what motivates people to leave a charitable bequest.
- Understand the different types of legacy programme.
- Be aware of what works and what doesn’t when ‘making the ask’.
- Understand how to put together a low cost, effective legacy programme which complements your current fundraising activity.
What will it cover?
- Legacies as an important part of the fundraising mix
- The pros and cons of a legacy programme
- Looking at language and what works when making the ask
- The trigger points for making a Will
- Types of legacy programme
- Strategies and planning a legacy programme
- Researching legacy prospects
- Effective case studies
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions