One day course
With their dedicated HR departments, bigger charities are lucky. But what happens if, like many smaller organisations, staff who aren’t specialists have to handle HR?
This course will help you explore the basics – including contracts, equality issues and disciplinary procedures – so you can feel confident handling HR issues in your organisation.
Who should sign up?
Charity staff who have to deal with HR, but who aren’t HR specialists.
What will I get out of it?
- Carry out essential HR responsibilities within the legal framework.
- Choose the right employment contracts to use.
- Recognise equality issues related to HR.
- Follow the process for a fair dismissal.
What will it cover?
- The purpose of HR in your organisation
- The legal framework
- Contracts of employment – different types, who gets one, when and what they contain
- Key equality issues in recruitment and employment
- Outline of a fair dismissal
- How to keep up to date cost effectively
Trainer: Stephenie Linham
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions