One day course
This comprehensive course will show you how to understand the value your projects create, and how to measure the concrete differences they make.
You’ll gain an understanding of why measurement is important, what funders want to see, and discover some effective ways to turn your vital work into outcomes, figures and targets achieved.
Who should sign up?
This workshop is for anyone who works in the charity and voluntary sector who needs to demonstrate the value and outcome of their work. It is suitable particularly for chief executives, trustees, project managers and other senior managers.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn why measuring outcomes and demonstrating value is important.
- Discover the basics of measuring: what to measure, how often and how to report it.
- Understand a range of tools and approaches that will help you measure and demonstrate your organisation’s value.
- You’ll leave the training with a concrete plan for measuring projects in your organisation, ready to start work on when you get back to the office.
What will it cover?
- Understand and quantify the value of the impact you create
- Definitions and vocabulary
- Outputs, outcomes, impact
- The storyboard method, exercises and sharing what you’ve learned
- Areas of interest, indicators and proxies
- The SAC framework suggest spell this out
- Sourcing and analysis of data and impact
- Communicating your impact
- Other tools, frameworks and methodologies
Trainer: Robert Foster
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions