One day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break as well as brief refreshment breaks.
Digital book (pdf) included: Corporate Fundraising and Partnerships
You’ll learn to distinguish between different types of corporate support and sponsorship, how to ask in the right way depending who you are approaching, and pinpointing what the corporate wants out of the relationship too. Like everything in this area, good fundraising is about strategy: finding the best partners for a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship. This course will increase your confidence and your skill for creating them.
Who should sign up?
Fundraisers with at least one year’s experience of company fundraising and seeking sponsorship will gain most from this course. But any fundraiser looking into increasing their work with corporates will also find it beneficial.
What will I get out of it?
- Find the best ways to identify different types of companies, and the different types of support they may be able to offer.
- Learn how to write high quality appeals and applications, based on what you’ve researched about a company and its priorities.
- Discover that you need to demonstrate how the company will benefit and how to show this in your approach.
- Learn ways to build strong relationships that stand the test of time, and benefit both the corporate and your organisation in the long term.
What will it cover?
- The scope and range of projects likely to attract sponsorship
- Guidelines for creating budgets for sponsorship proposals
- Developing your case for support
- Approaching potential sponsors
- Selling ideas face-to-face
- Understanding negotiating positions
What people said about this course
“The training was really excellent – some of the best I have ever had. Incredibly useful, thank you.”
Maria Cleminson, UK Youth
Trainer: Gill Jolly
Book your space and access an exclusive 15% off on DSC publications
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions