One day course online on Thursday 20 August
4 x 1 hour Zoom workshops with break and lunch time (10.00-12.15 & 13.15-15.30)
Innovation is a process whereby existing systems, applications and methodologies are improved or applied within a new context or geography that generates substantial positive change. Creating processes, structures and a supportive culture allows innovation to thrive.
This practical workshop explores the requirements that will allow any enterprise to harness and exploit innovation.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is new to or wants to better understand innovation.
- Understanding the drivers for innovation
- Creating the culture, processes, systems and policies to generate and sustain innovation
- Identifying problems and the opportunities associated with innovation
- Resource and strategic considerations and restraints on exploiting innovation
- Understanding the qualities that differentiates an innovation and adds competitive value
- Safeguarding intellectual property
- Considerations for maximising innovation: self development, partnership, licensing and franchising
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions