Half day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a brief refreshment break.
The ability to measure and demonstrate the positive impact/improvements your project or organisation is contributing towards those you serve is essential. This course gives an introduction to the subject and how to get started.
Who should sign up?
Anyone who is new to measuring impact.
What will it cover?
- What is impact measurement?
- Definitions and vocabulary
- Why measuring outcomes and demonstrating value is important
- The basics of measuring: what to measure, how often and how to report it
- Understand a range of tools and approaches that will help you measure and demonstrate your organisation’s value
Trainer: Robert Foster
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions