One day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break (12.15-13.15) as well as brief refreshment breaks.
Starting out in corporate fundraising can be a daunting task – who do you approach, how do you go about it, what do you need to prepare, and is it even the right type of fundraising for your organisation?
Introduction to Corporate Fundraising covers the key elements of corporate fundraising and equips you with all the tools you need to start developing corporate fundraising opportunities for your organisation. You’ll leave this course feeling more confident and with better skills to start approaching companies for donations and sponsorship effectively.
Who should attend?
This course is for everyone with limited or no experience in corporate fundraising as well as those who would like to explore whether corporate fundraising is right for their own organisations.
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Discover the key characteristics of corporate fundraising
- Learn everything you need to prepare to approach companies effectively
- Understand the difference between corporate donation and corporate sponsorship
- An opportunity to explore whether corporate fundraising is right for your organisation
- Establish what your organisation needs to become sponsorship ready
Trainer: Layla Moosavi
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions