One day course
This date is no longer available. More dates will be available soon.
This one-day course offers you everything you need to know to gain an overview of all types of digital communications, and how to use them to your organisation’s advantage.
You’ll immediately begin harnessing the benefits of digital communications for engaging your audiences, inspiring and maintaining them, and getting them to take action.
Who should sign up?
This course is relatively technical, but is suitable for even a starter in charity communications. It is particularly useful for those looking to improve their online and digital communications.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn and understand key digital marketing media available to you, and decide your priorities for implementing those that are most likely to work in your context.
- Understand the law regarding digital media, and ensure you’re using your customer data effectively.
- Learn how to track your audience’s digital engagement and use that data to your advantage.
- Begin building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that will fit your organisation, its aims and its audience.
What will it cover?
- The key digital media
- Taking an integrated marketing approach
- Developing your digital marketing strategy
- Website design and development considerations
- Using email campaigns effectively to acquire, develop and inform customers
- Understanding Google and how to maximise your showing in the ‘free’ listings
- Using ‘pay per click’ advertising and applying for a charity Google Grant
- Harnessing the power of social media and blogs to develop customer relationships
- Key Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations considerations
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions