This date is no longer available. For other leadership courses please click here.
Three day course
Leadership for Leaders looks at what it means to be a leader and allows you to identify how you can be the best possible leader.
Course leaders are both trainers and coaches which allows us to use these techniques to help you explore your leadership at a deeper level.
You’ll leave with better self-awareness, new insights and will be inspired to become the best leader you can be.
Who should sign up?
This comprehensive course is for those who are stepping into leadership positions, or who have been in one for a while. It takes a commitment in terms of time, emotion and a willingness to look at yourself honestly and openly.
What will I get out of it?
- Increase your knowledge and awareness of your own leadership style, while examining your values, motivations, strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop how you interact with others, particularly those who you lead or have working relationships with.
- Understand your current working environment, and the impact you can achieve as a leader and manager.
What will it cover?
- Core qualities of leadership
- Values and motivations
- Behaviours: perception and reality
- Systems thinking: exploring your organisation
- Shared visions that inspire and motivate
- Building effective relationships
- Managing change in yourself and among others
- Working with difference and diversity
- Emotional intelligence
- Giving and receiving feedback
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions