“You’re looking for three things, generally, in a person: Intelligence, Energy and Integrity.
And if they don’t have the last one, don’t even bother with the first two.”
Warren Buffet – American Businessman, Investor and Philanthropist
This is certainly true of those in a leadership position, where being effective is based on the trust built up with those they lead, work with and depend upon. Trust grows through consistency of actions, values, principles and expectations.
This course is for those who want to identify what Integrity means to them and their organisation enabling them to lead with a sense of value led purpose and conviction.
Who should sign up?
Anyone moving into or currently in a leadership role responsible for the success of their team, project or organisation.
What will I get out of it?
- An understanding of the difference between management and leadership
- Identifying what “Integrity” means to individuals and how that affects the work environment
- An understanding of how a leader’s emotional intelligence (or not) impacts those with whom they work
What will it cover?
- Management versus Leadership?
- Defining the core role of a leader
- Defining integrity and its alignment with a leader’s personal and organisational values
- Identifying own Situational leadership styles
- Emotionally intelligent leadership
- Can Integrity be measured? Discuss
Trainer: Eileen Browne
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions