* Coronavirus update – As you will be aware, Government has advised against unnecessary gatherings and for people to work remotely where possible, which includes training events. While all of DSC’s March and April course dates have been rescheduled to later in the year, this date is currently available to book, however it’s possible that this course will also be rescheduled to later in the year.
If we do need to reschedule this date, please be assured that all delegates who are already booked on will be contacted and we’ll be in touch again when we’ve got the new date in the diary.
Half day course
“It’s not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are” – Roy Disney.
If mission statements explain what your organisation exists to achieve and vision statements articulate where you aspire to be in the future, the purpose of core values is to help define the type of organisation you strive to be. The value of your values therefore only really emerges when the words are turned into deeds.
Who should sign up?
Those responsible for leading an organisation or a team where “raising the game” in terms of behaviour and aligning words with deeds is important to your success.
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the session, we will have:
- Explored the Value of Values – What and Why?
- Considered and identified what our values mean to us and how we use them to support performance and relationships
- Identified behaviours that promote and those that compromise our values
What will it cover?
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Express and share their own experiences, perceptions and witnessed behaviour, both positive and negative
- Evaluate the conduct and behaviours that are in line with their Values and those that are not
- Express their views as to how the Values identified can be lived within their work and social environments
Trainer: Eileen Browne
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions