One day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break as well as brief refreshment breaks.
On this course you will spend time learning how effective customer service is delivered in the charity sector. The charity sector is unique due to its delivery of social change rather than just monetary gain for an organisation and that places unique demands on the customer service team.
You will look at how modern customer service teams operate and how individuals should behave when handling conversations with beneficiaries. We will also look at how to ask for feedback and then record performance to understand how effectively the team is operating.
Who should sign up?
For anybody working in customer service in the charity sector or for managers that are responsible for overseeing the customer service team.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn the principles of customer service in the charity sector
- Explore how customer services teams can drive performance
- Identify different techniques for handling difficult conversations and asking for feedback from beneficiaries
- Look at different resources you can create to support the effectiveness of your customer service
- Tips that help get you into the mindset of the customer service agent
What will it cover?
- Building a diverse range of communication channels
- Handling customer conversations
- Tracking key data to improve performance
- Developing a pool of shared resources to support delivery
- Managing difficult conversations and customer complaints
- Requesting and implementing feedback
Trainer: George Knight
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions