Early bird booking period has now closed.
Good management is the driving force behind your organisation
A good manager empowers their staff to feel fulfilled in their role and creates an everlasting impact inside and outside their organisation.
From the moment your management journey begins, challenges of all levels will present themselves and with the right knowledge you will overcome them.
This conference will provide you with tools, tips and expertise, plus the know-how to apply them successfully.
We’ll focus on the following themes:
Moving into Management
- It’s Murder in Management
- Frameworks for Feedback
- Time Management for Managers
Managing for Managers
- Influencing Up the Line
- Coaching for Successful Performance
- Manage with Confidence
- Communication, Conversation and Conflict
- What does Success look like?
- Creating the Organisation Culture you Want
Managing your Team
- Delegation: Things as a manager you should not be doing
- Developing the People you Support
- Belbin: Understanding your team to get the best from them
Three plenaries will take place, led by those who have been there, done that, guaranteed to provide food for thought:
- Morning Plenary: Policies and Politics
- Case Study Session: Resilience and Resurrection the Maverick Way
- Closing Plenary: Inspirational talk
- Band A £199
- Band B £299
- Band C £399
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions