One day course
What determines why two people with the same advantages achieve radically different outcomes? This question has intrigued psychologists and academics for decades. In recent years, the answer has become increasingly clear. It’s all down to two things:
- How we respond to challenges
- How we manage our lives
This one day workshop will teach you how high performing people and organisations respond to challenges and manage themselves completely differently to most others.
The workshop is highly practical. When you leave you’ll have a tool kit of new mindsets and skills, enabling you to significantly increase your performance and that of those around you.
Who should sign up?
This workshop will benefit any professional who has the desire to significantly increase their performance, but will be of particular use to those in leadership and management positions in the charity sector.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Replace a complaining attitude with thankfulness
- Practice two skills to test the truth of any situation
- Understand why people typically give up and overcome this tendency by using a simple tool to imagine your destination
- Build a firm foundation to life by implementing values-based decision making
- Position yourself by your strengths, to maximise your impact
- Persevere using a simple life management process
Trainer: Simon Prince
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions