One day online course
Digital book (pdf) included: It’s Tough at the Top: The no-fibbing guide to leadership
Who should sign up?
This course is for all those who are stepping into a leadership role whether as managers or directors. It is essentially for those new to the role or those who may have some experience but no formal training and wish to make the transition from manager to leader.
Objectives of the day
- Understand the difference between management and leadership and define your role in the context of your current working environment, and the impact you can achieve as a leader.
- Develop how you interact with others, particularly those who you lead or have working relationships with.
- Moving into the bigger picture – how to develop your strategic thinking.
- Clarifying the vision and the values.
- Develop a coaching approach.
- Dealing with stress
- Defining your role as a leader and what it means for yourself and your team.
- Emotionally intelligent leadership – how your communication style impacts others.
- The importance of building effective relationships.
- Sharing your vision to inspire and motivate.
- Understand your current environment and identify the impact you can achieve by understanding the ‘system’ you are working in.
- Coaching skills to grow and develop your team.
- The importance of looking after yourself
Trainer: Chrissie Wright
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions