* Coronavirus update – As you will be aware, Government has advised against unnecessary gatherings and for people to work remotely where possible, which includes training events. While all of DSC’s March and April course dates have been rescheduled to later in the year, this date is currently available to book, however it’s possible that this course will also be rescheduled to later in the year.
If we do need to reschedule this date, please be assured that all delegates who are already booked on will be contacted and we’ll be in touch again when we’ve got the new date in the diary.
Book included: It’s Murder in Management
One day course
If you are embarking on the start of your management journey this course is an absolute must when it comes to confidence and effectiveness.
Who should sign up?
Anyone who has recently moved into a management role for the first time, or is about to.
What will I get out of it?
- Explore some of the issues involved in making the transition from staff to manager.
- Examine what is expected of people with a management role and responsibilities.
- Identify qualities and actions which make an effective manager.
- Guidelines for approaching common concerns for new managers, for example, managing people.
What will it cover?
- Moving into management – hopes and fears
- Management, manager, manage – terms and expectations
- Being a manager – qualities and activities
- Being a manager – roles and structures
- Being a manager – managing people
- Lots of practical activities in large and small groups
Trainer: Cathy Shimmin
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions