One day online course 10.00-15.30
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break as well as brief refreshment breaks.
Digital book (pdf) included: It’s Murder in Management
If you are embarking on the start of your management journey this course is an absolute must when it comes to confidence and effectiveness.
Who should sign up?
Anyone who has recently moved into a management role for the first time, or is about to.
What will I get out of it?
- Explore some of the issues involved in making the transition from staff to manager
- Examine what is expected of people with a management role and responsibilities
- Identify qualities and actions which make an effective manager
- Guidelines for approaching common concerns for new managers, for example, managing people
What will it cover?
- Moving into management – hopes and fears
- Management, manager, manage – terms and expectations
- Being a manager – qualities and activities
- Being a manager – roles and structures
- Being a manager – managing people
- Lots of practical activities in large and small groups
What previous attendees have said about this course:
“The materials were great, the camaraderie and engagement between all participants was great and, above all, Eileen is a superb trainer. She gave helpful feedback and examples, and posed relevant questions throughout the day. She created an environment that was enjoyable, informative, and empowering.”
Shanon Shah, Faith for the Climate
Trainer: Eileen Browne
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions