One day online course 10.00-15.30
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break as well as brief refreshment breaks.
Digital book (pdf) included: It’s Murder in Management
If you are embarking on the start of your management journey this course is an absolute must when it comes to confidence and effectiveness.
Who should sign up?
Anyone who has recently moved into a management role for the first time, or is about to.
What will I get out of it?
- Explore some of the issues involved in making the transition from staff to manager
- Examine what is expected of people with a management role and responsibilities
- Identify qualities and actions which make an effective manager
- Guidelines for approaching common concerns for new managers, for example, managing people
- Lots of opportunity for peer to peer discussion and problem solving, as well as time to reflect on your own situation and develop action points
What will it cover?
- How did I get here? Pro’s and con’s
- What do I do here? Roles and Responsibilities
- Who am I? Management versus Leadership
- How do I do this? Management Styles for all situations
- What if? Managing poor performance
- What do I say? Giving feedback
- What can I do? Providing support and motivation
Trainer: Eileen Browne
Book your space and access an exclusive 15% off on DSC publications
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions