Half day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a brief refreshment break.
More and more organisations are now working on virtual platforms and hence many people are having to develop their skills to speak and present well in this new environment.
This course will give anyone who has to prepare and deliver a presentation online the extra skills and knowledge to do this well.
What are the key areas that this course will cover?
This course specifically covers the differences between presenting face to face and presenting virtually which requires a refinement and addition of an extra set of skills.
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the 2 hours attendees will have an understanding of how to adapt to presenting virtually and have developed the extra skills to do this confidently and well. Course attendees will have a better understanding of how to make their online presentations the best they can be.
Who should sign up?
This course is suitable for anyone who has to present online.
What will it cover?
- Understanding and overcoming the fear factor of virtual presenting
- Deciding on the technology
- Deciding if you are going live or pre-recording
- How to record a presentation
- Preparing your space to deliver or record
- Eliminating distractions / environment / what you’re wearing
- Recognising that virtual audience have a shorter attention span and how to deal with this
- Inclusive language to use to keep your presentation interesting
- How to use your voice and body language when presenting virtually
Trainer: Sandy Leong
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions