One day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break (12.15-13.15) as well as brief refreshment breaks.
Digital book (pdf) included: Writing Better Fundraising Applications
In this course you’ll not only learn what grant makers want from pitches, but also how to make them engaging, persuasive and powerful.
Learn how to set out your case, outline the impact your project will make, and then back it up with strong budget projections and ways to measure your success.
Better writing and better proposals mean more success. This course will point you in the right direction
Who should sign up?
For those new to writing proposals or those needing a refresher.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn to write fundraising proposals that show your charity is already successful and has great impact in each of your projects.
- Find out how to understand the requirements of proposals and how to make sure you answer each funder’s questions and meet their requirements in full.
- Identify how to emphasise the impact and outcomes of your proposed projects, to show funders how far their support will stretch.
- Learn the principles of good writing and making a compelling and inspiring case.
What will it cover?
- Expressing your charity’s mission clearly and forcefully
- The most effective ways to present your work and describe its impact
- How to establish your charity’s credibility
- Developing a budget and funding plan that tell the right story
- Tailoring proposals for individual donors, trusts and corporations
- How to assemble and present your proposal
- The pitfalls of funding applications and how to avoid them
Trainer: Katie Rabone
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions