Two-hour online session
Online courses take place on Zoom and include a brief refreshment break.
Included: DSC Policy & Procedure: Performance Review Procedure.
In this training you will learn how to effectively develop and deliver an appraisal process within your organisation. Performance reviews and appraisals form the backbone of staff development; providing the framework that allows individuals to perform.
You will learn where the appraisal sits within support and supervision of staff and how to create a framework that empowers individuals to take ownership of their own development. We will also look at how people can ask for feedback before their appraisals.
Who should sign up?
For anybody that is responsible for the appraisal process or for delivering appraisals with their organisation. A well delivered appraisal informs development throughout the year setting clear goals and training needs. All members of staff should have the opportunity for a yearly appraisal to support them to perform at their best level.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn how to develop a framework for appraisals
- Explore how to effectively perform a self-appraisal
- Learn how to ask for feedback
- Tips that can help your organisation support wellbeing through appraisals
What will it cover?
- Building an end-to-end appraisal process
- Understanding the importance of giving people the opportunity for an appraisal
- Embedding goals and training needs into regular 1:1s
Trainer: George Knight
Book your space and access an exclusive 15% off on DSC publications
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions