One day course online on Thursday 23 July
4 x 1 hour Zoom workshops with break and lunch time (10.00-12.15 & 13.15-15.30)
Discover how to take a holistic approach to finding the inner-strength and will-power to face the many challenges of your life on a day-to-day basis. In the process, become better equipped to meet those challenges; to overcome obstacles; to make better choices; to learn and grow from your experiences; and ultimately, to be more optimistic about your future.
Who should sign up?
Do your day-to-day problems wear you down and make you want to avoid what’s around the corner? Do your worries about the future turn into dread and make you want to look away from where you’re going? Do you have less and less energy and motivation to do what you want to do? If so, this one-day course in personal recovery and growth is just for you.
What will you get out of it?
- Define what being more resilient means for you and others
- Identify the areas where you can develop your resilience
- Explore how to strengthen your physical and mental resilience
- Identify how to create emotional and social resilience
- Develop an action plan for resilience that suits you
What will it cover?
- What is resilience and how do you develop this crucial characteristic?
- How do you develop physical resilience and increase your energy levels?
- How do you develop a useful state of mind and cultivate a positive attitude?
- How do your emotions drive your motivation and how do you manage them?
- What is the bigger picture of your life and what is your place in that world?
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions