Two day course
This course is now fully booked. Go back to browsing our courses.
Limited Numbers and filmed practice sessions
This two-day fully interactive course will take your presentations to the next level, teaching you everything you need to make your presentations sparkle.Whether a speech, PowerPoint presentation or corporate pitch, you’ll learn the vital techniques for engaging and even moving your audience.You’ll put together your own presentation over the two days using what you’ve learned, and leave with renewed confidence for getting your message across to a live audience.
Who should sign up?
This intensive training is for those who already have some experience of speaking publicly, but want to take their confidence and skills to a higher level.
Senior charity staff and those who speak at conferences and events, as well as those presenting ideas and visions internally, will find it invaluable.
What will I get out of it?
- Get comfortable giving presentations and speeches: see them as an exciting challenge, rather than a terrifying chore.
- Learn the practical skills to engage your audience: make them laugh, make them cry, make them take action.
- Discover how to inspire passion among your audience so they see you as an expert and leader.
- Spend two days receiving constant constructive feedback on your skills and content, and share your own ideas to build a toolkit of techniques for great presentations.
What will it cover?
- Review of the basics of presentations: preparation, structure and delivery
- Researching your audience and adapting your presentation accordingly
- Creating a rapport with and inspiring your audience
- Adding impact to your presentation: voice, body language and props
- Creating strength and authority, as well as managing nerves
- Handling the unforeseen and preparing for Q&As
- Receive a copy of your perfected presentation after the course
There is a pre course exercise required prior to your attendance on this course. Click here to download the document.
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions