This date is no longer available. For other fundraising courses please click here.
One day course
It can feel like a huge task, but it is achievable with good planning and strong leadership. This course will get you started.
You’ll find out about models charities have used successfully in the UK and US, get tips on managing your campaign and avoiding common mistakes, and learn about getting support from everyone in your organisation.
Sign up to make your campaign a success and your organisation’s dream happen!
Who should sign up?
CEOs, senior managers, fundraisers and trustees – anyone with decision-making, planning and implementation responsibilities for a capital appeal.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn about the ‘nuts and bolts’ of planning and managing a capital appeal
- Discover how to avoid common strategic and fundraising mistakes and lay the foundation for a successful future
- Explore how to get organisational and leadership support.
- Look at how to manage the daily operating revenue during a capital appeal.
What will it cover?
- How to test whether and when your charity is ready for a capital appeal
- The dangers and pitfalls, and how to avoid them
- Establishing feasible goals and assessing fundraising capacity
- Building organisational leadership
- Finding the donors: donor and prospect development
- How to preserve operating revenue during a capital appeal
- Donor stewardship
- Campaign management and oversight
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions