Two day course
Yet individuals still give. If you can convince someone to believe in your cause and serve them well, you’ll get a committed giver for life. That’s someone worth having.
This course will help you increase your individual donors, with an in-depth look at how to acquire, retain and develop donors through a range of popular communication channels. You’ll learn how to create an individual giving marketing plan with achievable objectives and strategies to boost your charity’s income.
Who should sign up?
Practising fundraisers with 6+ months experience of fundraising from individuals or anyone responsible for fundraising from individuals.
What will I get out of it?
- Effectively acquire, retain and develop individual donors using a range of popular communication channels.
- Create an individual giving marketing plan, including setting appropriate objectives and strategies.
- Learn what makes good copy for different communication channels.
- Be able to manage a campaign and plan and meet your budget.
What will it cover?
- How to target valuable donors and meet their expectations
- Data management and exploitation, including donor profiling and segmentation
- How to maximise communication channels, including direct mail, email, SMS, face-to-face, telephone and DRTV/radio
- Developing and writing copy that gets results for each communication channel
- Planning and managing a campaign – including how to secure a budget and deliver a suitable return on investment
- Working with others in your organisation and maximising third party supplier relationships
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions