Two day course
Building viable, sustainable supporter relationships is the key to developing income from individual giving.
Day 1 of the course will take you step-by-step through the planning process, from identifying supporter needs to developing objectives and strategies to meet them.
Day 2 focuses on implementing and integrating marketing campaigns to acquire, retain and develop donors through a range of popular communication channels, whilst meeting the requirements of GDPR.
Who should sign up?
Practising fundraisers with 6+ months experience of fundraising from individuals or anyone responsible for fundraising from individuals.
What will I get out of it?
- Create an outline individual giving marketing plan, including setting appropriate objectives, strategies and tactics.
- Develop the skills required to implement a range of marketing communication activities to acquire, retain and develop individual donors using a range of popular digital and print channels.
- Better understand what makes attention grabbing creative and how to write interest holding copy that can deliver the desired action, across a range of communication channels.
What will it cover?
- Completing a marketing audit focused on individual giving
- Setting appropriate objectives to build income from individuals
- How to deploy an effective strategy based around segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Applying the 7 Ps of marketing mix: product, price, place, promotion, people, processes and physical evidence
- Using internal data effectively and complying with GDPR
- Exploiting data from external sources, such as list brokers and profilers
- Creating effective content marketing for digital channels, including: email, web and social media
- Creating effective print marketing, including: direct mail, inserts and off-the-page
- Top tips and key considerations for achieving integration across the marketing communications mix
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions