* Coronavirus update – As you will be aware, Government has advised against unnecessary gatherings and for people to work remotely where possible, which includes training events. While all of DSC’s March and April course dates have been rescheduled to later in the year, this date is currently available to book, however it’s possible that this course will also be rescheduled to later in the year.
If we do need to reschedule this date, please be assured that all delegates who are already booked on will be contacted and we’ll be in touch again when we’ve got the new date in the diary.
One day course
Building viable, sustainable supporter relationships is the key to developing income from individual giving. Effective planning is essential to achieving this and the first part of our programme will take you step-by-step through the marketing planning process, from identifying supporter needs to developing objectives and strategies to meet them.
Who should sign up?
Those who are new to developing income from individual giving and anyone seeking to improve their marketing planning skills
- Create an outline individual giving marketing plan to take away and further develop, including setting appropriate objectives, strategies and tactics
- Understand how to apply the marketing mix in the not-for-profit sector
- Completing a marketing audit focused on individual giving
- Setting appropriate objectives to build income from individuals
- How to deploy an effective strategy based around segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Applying the 7 Ps of marketing mix: product, price, place, promotion, people, processes and physical evidence
- Creating an appropriate action plan for delivery, including setting timeframes and allocating responsibilities
Interactive trainer led sessions, case studies and group exercises
Trainer: Nick Day
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions