Online registrations have now closed for this course. For last minute bookings, please ring our Customer Service team on 0207 697 4200 or email email@example.com.
One day course online on Thursday 9 July
4 x 1 hour Zoom workshops with break and lunch time (10.00-12.15 & 13.15-15.30)
Building viable, sustainable supporter relationships is the key to developing income from individual giving. Effective planning is essential to achieving this and the first part of our programme will take you step-by-step through the marketing planning process, from identifying supporter needs to developing objectives and strategies to meet them.
Who should sign up?
Those who are new to developing income from individual giving and anyone seeking to improve their marketing planning skills
- Create an outline individual giving marketing plan to take away and further develop, including setting appropriate objectives, strategies and tactics
- Understand how to apply the marketing mix in the not-for-profit sector
- Completing a marketing audit focused on individual giving
- Setting appropriate objectives to build income from individuals
- How to deploy an effective strategy based around segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Applying the 7 Ps of marketing mix: product, price, place, promotion, people, processes and physical evidence
- Creating an appropriate action plan for delivery, including setting timeframes and allocating responsibilities
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions